Choosing your probiotic ingredient
Probiotics are quickly becoming a household word. 90 percent of today’s consumers are familiar with the term probiotic and associate it with good health. Clearly, the time has never been better to enhance your products with probiotics. It’s time to choose your probiotic ingredient!
How to choose a probiotic ingredient
Not all probiotics strains are the same. Different strains offer different benefits and some probiotic strains survive manufacturing processes, shelf life and digestive transit better than others. When choosing a probiotic ingredient consider the following:
- Is it safe and has the FDA reviewed the safety data?
- Does it survive the extremes of manufacturing?
- Does it survive the shelf life of the product?
- Will it survive digestive transit?
- Is there peer-reviewed published research to support it?
Ganeden Biotech’s probiotic strain GanedenBC30 meets all of these criteria and more; no other probiotic manufacturer can offer the same benefits.
- The FDA issued a letter of no objection to GanedenBC30's GRAS status. It’s the first Bacillus strain to receive this status.
- GanedenBC30 withstands high temperature processes, such as baking, boiling and microwaving, low temperature processes, such as freezing and refrigeration, and high pressure applications, such as extrusion, roll forming and HPP. In short, GanedenBC30 is the probiotic that can take it.
- GanedenBC30 has up to a three-year shelf life and has been tested in finished products hundreds of times.
- Because of its spore-forming nature, GanedenBC30 survives transit through the digestive system until it reaches its optimal environment (the gut) where it starts multiplying and proliferating throughout the gut.
- There are over 20 published studies to support the efficacy of GanedenBC30.
If you’re ready to enhance your product with a probiotic ingredient, GanedenBC30 is your best bet. Its safety and efficacy data, combined with its ability to withstand extreme manufacturing processes, make it hands down the best probiotic ingredient available today.
Make sure GanedenBC30 is in your product!
Fill out the form to the right and we’ll send you a free copy of
"Pick The Right Probiotic".