Picking The Best Probiotic Manufacturer for You
So you’re ready to give your products a probiotic boost? The next step is picking a probiotic manufacturer to work with, but you’ll want a probiotic manufacturer that meets certain criteria:
- Does the company offer safety data supporting their strains?
- Are you choosing a company that invests in clinical research supporting their strains?
- Does the company work hand in hand with you from strain selection to post launch support?
Ganeden Biotech can answer a resounding YES! to each of these questions....
- Ganeden has dozens of scientific trials demonstrating the safety of its probiotic strain, GanedenBC30, and has received FDA GRAS status.
- In addition to its extensive library of research supporting the safety and efficacy of GanedenBC30, Ganeden continues to invest significantly in science supporting its products and technologies.
- Ganeden’s Extra Step ProgramTM helps partners through every step of the product development and launch process; with Ganeden, your not a customer, you’re a partner.
- Ganeden is dedicated to educating the end user with its consumer website, social media, representation in global industry groups and through media outreach programs.
An on-site lab
Choosing a probiotic manufacturer with an on-site lab is critical. A full service lab indicates a manufacturer’s dedication to research and testing and gives you the lab services you need to bring your product to market.
Ganeden’s state-of-the-art research and development facility, located in its Cleveland headquarters, is an advanced probiotic technological research laboratory. Ganeden’s R&D organization has capabilities ranging from strain selection and genetic identification to product development support and stability testing. By working together with its partners, Ganeden’s research team works to ensure the most stable, efficacious probiotic finished products available.
Make sure GanedenBC30 is in your product!
Fill out the form to the right and we’ll send you a free copy of
"5 Extra Steps Ganeden Takes For It's Partners".